As you all can tell by my blog; I love to travel. It makes me extremely happy. My boyfriend doesn’t like to travel, but that’s for me not a reason to stop traveling. In my opinion you have to do what makes you happy and for me it’s traveling around the world. Luckily I have a great boyfriend who supports me in whatever I do. He also encourages me to travel more, because he knows it makes me happy. But why do I love traveling so much? That’s what I’m going to tell you down below!
1. I love to meet new cultures and learning about those cultures. In my opinion you’ll understand the world more when you know more about different cultures. You understand why people do things on the way they do it and you’ll see the world from a different prespective.
2. I love nature and that’s also a big reason why I love to travel. The world is not only different in cultures, but also in nature. I love to explorer the world for it’s nature. Every place has something different and it’s just amazing how diverse nature can be.
3. The feeling of being free. When you travel the world, the only thing you have to think about is ‘when does my plane leave?’. Most of the times you have nothing to worry or think about and you can enjoy every second of your trip. At home I’m always a bit stressed, but when I’m traveling I’m not.
4. Even though I’m really picky when it comes to food, I love to try new food in every country. Not only eating food is something I love to. I also love going to supermarkets and markets just for looking at strange (for me) food they have.
5. I love the people you meet when you’re traveling. Not only the local people I love to meet for there culture. It’s also really nice to meet other travellers and talk about their experiences. Sometimes they have great tips to do, but it’s also really nice to hang out with them.
6. I love to explore in general. Not knowing where to go, not knowing where to sleep tomorrow. Exploring the world step by step.
7. Not only I love to see the nature, but I also love to see new sights. Sometimes you have to be a tourist when you’re traveling, because everybody has to see the Harbour bridge when you’re in Sydney. I love to see those sights, because they are beautiful famous spots in a country.
8. When you travel and visit different countries, you learn so much more than you could ever learned by reading it. You’re experiencing it, which give you much more knowledge than when you read or hear it. Also you’ll learn a new language (or just a few words of it), that gives you the ability to say ‘hello’ and ‘thank you’ in different languages.
9. Not only you learn a lot from different countries, but you also learn a lot about yourself. You’re the only person you can depend on. That’s the situation where you learn about what you’re able to. Also it’s a great moment to think about what you want for the future and don’t have any pressure.
10. I also love traveling because you can try new things. If I didn’t went to Australia, I would never go surfing. But I did and I loved it! So you try new things when you’re in a different country and sometimes you don’t like it, but most of the times you find out you love it.
Why do you love to travel?